Your considered opinions appreciated

  • x_feu_follet_x
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 1:30 PM
      Aiya!
      I want to translate a 'signature' to Quenya

      Angela
      "Feu Follet"
      LibrarianX
      Pirate Queen and Princess of Punk

      This is what I've come up with:

      Ainuriel = Angela (divine messenger, angel)
      ? = feu follet/will o'the wisp/incandescent marsh gas
      Parmandur-esta =librarian-prime(librarianX [extraordinaire])
      Parmandur eteminya=librarian prominent (" " ")
      Ciryatári ar Aranel ho =Pirate Queen (lit. ship queen -
      couldn't find a word for pirate,
      robber, thief, buccaneer, or
      privateer) and Princess of...

      What would you suggest for 'Punk'? I'm looking for a word that means
      rebellious, anarchic (?), chaotic, not necessarily bad, or evil, more
      like free-spirited and outspoken.

      Thanx!!