Lothlorien lyrics

  • c.jeff1@libertysurf.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      Suilad

      I am french student, fan of Tolkien... So, forgive me if my english is not perfect. I found on Gwaith-i-Phethdain website the lyrics of the songs of the FoTR.
      Concerning Lothlorien, I found a lot of different version of the lyrics but I can't identify them listening to the song...

      For example, at the beginning when there are the elvish choir, what they are saying, and, in which order ???

      IS IT : Ilfirin nairelma nauva i nauva
      Ilfirin nairelma ar ullume nucuvalme
      Nauva i nauva melme nóren sina nairelma

      OR : Melme nóren sina
      núra ala [?]
      Eäro.
      Ilfirin nairelma ullume nucuvalme [?]
      Nauva i nauva

      Then, I found these lyrics but can't identify them again !!! Which of these are said in the song and in which order ?

      A Olórin i yáresse
      Mentaner i Númeherui
      Tírien i Rómenóri,
      Maiaron i oiosaila
      Manan elye etevanne
      Nórie i malanelye?

      Ú-reniathach
      i amar galen I reniad lín ne môr, nuithannen
      In gwidh ristennin, i fae narchannen
      I Lach Anor ed ardhon gwannen

      Calad veleg, ethuiannen.

      If someone could help me, it would be very nice...

      Thanks a lot
      JEFF

      ******ADSL Tiscali, le Haut débit au meilleur prix ******
      Avec Tiscali, profitez de l'ADSL au meilleur prix partout en France !
      Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl
      Sous réserve d'éligibilité à l'ADSL.