Questions about the perfect tense

  • eruantalisse
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Aiya ilquen,
      I have a few questions about the perfect tense of some quenya-verbs.
      I posted this on the Elfling board already, but I do not think it is
      a problem if I ask some more ;-).

      First the verbs that originally were written with a 'w', like 'vahta-
      '. Would the perfect tense than still be written with a 'v' or with
      a 'w'?

      Are verbs with a consonant cluster like 'ht' be written as '-htië'
      or '-ntië'?

      And the third question: are verbs like 'súya-' in the present 'usúië'
      or 'usúyië'?
      Thanks in advance for the answers.
      Tenn' entecielva,
      Janet