Quenya Lexicon

  • wade_son_of_frian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2004
      I was reading through the Arda Lessons, and was wondering if the
      Quenya Lexicon really does exist.
    • afkemunrerw@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2004
        Yes it does - though it is really hard to get - it was published only in the Parm Eldalamberon, issue 12 - they re-printed the issue, but yet again, it's out of stock ::sigh:: - we're all waiting for a reprint :\