Tengwar - need help

  • phantomelf2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2003
      Hello

      This is a whole new field for me I was wondering if anyone could tell
      me where to find accurate information on, and fonts for, Tengwar.

      Thankyou

      PhantomElf
    • wade_son_of_frian
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2003
        --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "phantomelf2003" <phantomelf2003@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hello
        >
        > This is a whole new field for me I was wondering if anyone could
        tell
        > me where to find accurate information on, and fonts for, Tengwar.
        >
        > Thankyou
        >
        > PhantomElf

        PhantomElf,
        There is a good site for Quenya, Sindarin, and English Tengwar at:
        http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4948/tengwar/
        it has fonts, and tells the phonetic values of each tengwar for the
        different language.

        Wade son of Frian
      • Nilde
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2003
          Aiya
          Man polin quete nin mana na i quetta "lilac" Quenyasse?
          Cendes tasse: http://www.xs4all.nl/~xelag/quenya_vocab_colour.html
          nan laa hirnenes (umin hirne?:)).
          Hantale.

          --
          Best regards,
          Nilde mailto:nilde@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2003
            N> Man polin quete nin mana na i quetta "lilac" Quenyasse?

            sorry - "man pole"
            N> Cendes tasse:

            and "cendenes"...
            a lot of mistakes:)