Re: [quenya] Assistance!

  • shadowstalynn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2003
      Can anyone help me with the quenya/tengwar for the phrase "here I shall call home"?  I'd like to put it up on my wall in my college dorm...I move in saturday, so haste, please!

      ~ Bang.
      Tracer Bullet
    • Vendis
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2003

        >Can anyone help me with the quenya/tengwar for the phrase "here I shall call home"?  I'd like to put

        >it up on my wall in my college dorm...I move in saturday, so haste, please!

        That would be: _Sinome estuvan(ye) maar_ , eventually: _sinome estuvan(ye) maarinya_ (here I shall call MY home).

      • shadowstalynn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2003
          Thank you SO much. I just really want to put this on my wall, kind of metaphoric, remind me of alot of my friends who i would get all philosophical with back home.