939Re: [quenya] Re: Lamb, Shepherd etc

  • Barbara Rohrer
    Apr 3 1:03 AM
      Gildor Inglorion schrieb
      that's the entry i was referring to: sheep.. i dont
      understand where is the problem and why i should have
      another wordlist since its already there
      we were looking for 'lamb' and you told us to look at the wordlist. I suggested to use a diminutive for sheep _mámalle_. (the máralle was a stupid typo)

      to quote you:
      learn how to search :P if  'lamb' isn't there, look
      for 'sheep' -> I assumed that there would be an entry for lamb as well. I think we both found sheep without problem. That was not the question.  But thanks for your comments anyway.

      Olorronya

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic