1636Re: [quenya] help

  • Pityon Lastalon Mithrendir
    Jan 6, 2005

      There is a very good site in Polish:
      but you can also have a look at The Council of Elrond
      where you can find the courses and also download "Quenya Tengwar" in PDF
      (first you will need to register for free and then in "My Account" you
      will have acces to "Language Workbook" - "Quenya Tengwar" is just below
      lesson 26)

      Dnia czwartek, 6 stycznia 2005 00:25, princess_quetta napisaƂ:
      > Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a book or website that
      > illustrates the letters in script. I would like to learn to write
      > them that way, if possible. Thank you.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic