1154Re: [quenya] "_Navaer_" (was Re: could you give me some advice)

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Oct 22, 2003
      On Oct 22, 2003, at 4:04 AM, faer_edhel24816 wrote:

      > To tell the truth i was both horrified and mortified when i realised
      > what a terrible goof i had made

      Well, if it helps, I can tell you that the only Tolkienian linguists
      who have never made any horrifying, mortifying goofs are those who have
      never published anything! So don't feel so bad. This is not a
      life-or-death endeavor we're in here; mistakes we make aren't going to
      get anyone hurt or killed. So just chalk it up to experience, and above
      all don't let the occasional mistake keep you from thinking, writing,
      and publishing about the topic.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic