1148Re: could you give me some advice

  • faer_edhel24816
    Oct 21, 2003
      --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "faer_edhel24816"
      <faer_edhel24816@y...> wrote:
      > Navaer Sweetoffee
      >
      > Have you checked the Quenya course in the languages section on The
      > Council of Elrond. I think it complements the Arda course nicely.
      It> should be of help to you. Also check message Re need help
      > phantomelf2003 posted 21 oct. it might be useful to you.
      >
      > Namarie
      >
      > Faer-Edhel

      Hello Sweetoffee

      MAJOR ERROR

      Sweetoffee i wish to apologise for my greeting (Navaer) which it
      isnt. Please disregard as it is Sindarin. I am learning both
      languages and should have checked this rather than rely on memory.
      Sorry if it caused any in convenience.

      Namarie

      Faer-Edhel

      > --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca Cramb" <sweetoffee14@y...>
      wrote:
      > > it is that course and im on lesson 8 if that helps, tell me if it
      > > doesn't.
      > >
      > > --- In quenya@yahoogroups.com, Atwe <percival64@y...> wrote:

      > > > Well, give us some hints what have you done so far, so
      > > > we could know how to proceed from there.
      > > >
      > > > Have you munched through the Quenya Course from ardalambion.com?
      > > >
      > > > =====
      > > > Thomas Ferencz
      > > >
      > > > "Síve or, tambe nún."

      > > > The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search
      > > > http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic