1146Re: [quenya] Re: could you give me some advice

  • Carolyn NoonN
    Oct 21, 2003
      Instead of being clever tell me whats wrong so i can fix it. After all this is brand new field for me, im just starting to study the language and email and posting all computer stuff is brand new to me too.  I would appreciate constructive coments rather than ricicule.  I thought the idea of this group was mutal help

      Faer-Edhel

      Atwe <percival64@...> wrote:

      --- faer_edhel24816
      wrote:
      > Navaer Sweetoffee

      This greeting is funny on a Quenya list...

      =====
      Thomas Ferencz

      "Síve or, tambe nún."

      http://shopping.yahoo.com

      KnowledgeStorm has over 22,000 B2B technology solutions. The most comprehensive IT buyers' information available. Research, compare, decide. E-Commerce | Application Dev | Accounting-Finance | Healthcare | Project Mgt | Sales-Marketing | More
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/IMai8D/UYQGAA/cIoLAA/cEfwlB/TM

      Yahoo! Personals
      - New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic