New Member

  • Newmoon Project
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hello All
      Thanks for the invite to join the list.
      My name is Diane Hughes, some of you might know me already, for those who
      don't, I'm 40 odd, live on a self sufficient acre in rural county Cork with
      my life partner of 26 years (Caroline) and our son Gareth who is now 16, we
      have 6 cats, three dogs and three pigs, we also have a pet rat. I'm a
      partially trained Rosicrucian and witch in solo practice, I am involved in
      political and human rights activism and was a member of the Cork Women's
      Manifesto Movement, I'm also involved with the EA advising on Transgender
      rights, co-founder of the Transgender Equality Network and helped launch the
      joint venture health care report last tuesday. I attend UCC on Tuesday
      nights to do a cert in counseling and I've also completed a Women's Studies
      cert with UCD that was an outreach course sponsored by LinC. Atm I'm
      recovering from a car crash that happened in november (not my fault,
      thankfully), the last month has been pretty tough over all.
      So, thats me!
      BB
      Diane
    • ramessesix
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        Hello.

        I'm a new member.

        My primary interest is Qabalah/Magick and I have practised this over
        many years, always as a solitary - nobody else seemed interested in
        the discipline of Qabalah. I now live in the south of France, which
        tends to reinforce the solitary aspect, alas. I'll take a little time
        to get the 'feel' of this Groups and then hope to join in discussions.

        For the present, Ath-Bhliain faoi Mhaise agaibh/Meillieurs Vœux pour
        la Nouvelle Année/Happy New Year.