Marguerite Porete Day

  • Phillip Bernhardt-House
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005

      Hello all!

      Blessings to everyone on this Marguerite Porete Day!

      For those who don't know who or what Marguerite Porete is, go have a look at this page on my website:

      http://www.liminalityland.com/marguerite.htm

      Though some of the info therein is Ecclesia Antinoi-specific, you can just ignore that (if you're not interested in the Ecclesia!) and read and enjoy what else there is.  This day is a commemoration of her which I have been celebrating yearly since 2000.  It is a day of remembrance of a truly original and transformational theologian, but also a day to re-call ourselves to action and advocacy, to stand up for our rights as gender-variant people, as religiously-dissenting people, as people who are at base united with the Divine in every way despite whatever society tries to do to tell you otherwise.

      Anyway, I hope those of you who are interested find what I have written useful.  Anyone else, I wish you blessings all the same!

      Phillupus Doctor Ecclesiae Antinoi

      Phillupus Cu Glas

      or just plain Phil!

      "I've been to heaven and all I got was this lousy red mumu..."

      --Alan Moore, "Promethea"

      "I don't think we have an ideology or a theology; We dance!"

      --unknown Shinto priest

      Start dating right now with Match.com FREE Match.com membership!