Féile Draíochta 2011 Saturday, 01 October 2011 at 09:30 at Venue TBA :) :) :)

  • paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2011
      Féile Draíochta 2011
      Saturday, 01 October 2011 at 09:30 at Venue TBA

      The Pagan Community in Ireland's fabulous  festival returns....talks workshops, stalls etc etc :) :)

      From the Facebook page:
      "Hello Feile Fans! We're on the case again, apologies for the delay and lack of info, but when we didn't know, we couldn't tell you! We're looking at the first weekend in October for Feile D 2011. Suitable venue suggestions in Dublin would be good, so if anybody has recent conference experience, let us know about it! For anybody who hasn't come across this excellent community event as yet, you're in for a treat! Google Feile Draiochta, or check us out on Facebook!"

      --
      Did you know that just 1% of the population of Ireland
      are estimated to own at least 34% of the wealth of the country?