Free astrology lectures in Dublin and Cork ..22nd and 23rd January

  • paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011
      I can't vouch for this organisation

      (eg: I don't know what its attitudes to women, gay people or Pagans are like)

      but its holding a free astrology lectures in Dublin and Cork on
      January 22nd and 23rd,
      which might be interesting :)

      See details below

      blessings,

      Paul

      Dublin:
      22nd January 3pm
      MACRO Resource Centre, 1 Green Street, Dublin 7 (for directions please
      visit www.macrobuilding.ie)

      Cork:
      23rd January 1pm
      Glen Resource Centre, Glen Avenue, The Glen, Cork (for directions
      please visit www.glencentre.ie)

      Public lecture:

      Tossed about by the waves of life or guided by the spirit- soul

      How astrology, forecasts etc. can influence our lives.
      Unforseen non reversible events occur in our lives. We cannot change
      our fate. By responding however to the directions from the eternal
      spirit-soul in us, these events can turn into steps leading to the
      resurrection of the eternal spirit man in our microcosm.

      The 20 min lecture is followed by a discussion. The meeting is free
      of charge and it is open to everyone.

      Lectorium Rosicrusianum in Cork - Ireland

      Contact information:

      http://www.rozenkruis.nl/ireland

      Lectorium Rosicrucianum
      Ballincollig Delivery Office