Circles and such :)

  • Dáithí Ó Seanacháin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm davey, I've posted a few times to the group... I've just gotten a
      Ritual Circle up and running in Cork and we have three LGBT members :)
      I want the group to be run non-hierarchically, from the bottom up and
      this has given the inspiration for the name of the circle: "Grassroots"

      I'm just wondering if anyone here has experience of being in Ritual
      Circles in Ireland or elsewhere? Also, does anyone have any advice on
      making it work with no hierarchy structure?

      It would be great to hear from everone :)

      much luff and blessings,
      Davey