Genevieve Ouellette

  • kburby1
    Message 1 of 231 , Nov 1, 1999
      Seeking information on Genevieve Ouellette who
      married 24 Aug 1812 Pocatiere, Kamouraska Co., Quebec
      Jean Boucher, s/o Francois and Josette (Rouleau)
      Boucher. They had at least Pierre Boucher who married 16
      Aug 1836 Cacouna, Riviere du Loup Co., Quebec Sophie
      Lizotte.<br><br>Who were the parents of Genevieve??
    • Rick Read
      Message 231 of 231 , Aug 12, 2003
        --- In quebeccanadafamresearch@yahoogroups.com, cduff67_2000 wrote:
        > I'm look for the armstrong family i have so much infromation but
        some of it im stuck on, anyone with infromation to share or swap
        please contact me

        My great grandfather was Charles Martin Armstrong, born in Quebec
        (City?) on February 01, 1862. He married Mary Ann Wilson, probably
        in Quebec City, date unknown to me. They had three children:
        Charles Erroll Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on January 26, 1891;
        Wilson William Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on April 02, 1895;
        and Margaret Hazel Armstrong, born in Toronto on July 14, 1896. If
        any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to hear from you. Rick