anybody here??

  • stargazer21659
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 1:31 PM
      Hi all ~ does anybody even bother with this group anymore? There hasn't been a message since April of 08. 2 of the last 5 messages were from me. 1 in Sep 07 and the other Feb 08.
      Anyway, if anybody is still here in this group, I belong to a great group where the group owner doesn't allow any spam. There's over 600 members (from all over!) and over 2,600 FREE linx for research for things like military, newspapers, churches, cemeteries, historical societies, the list goes on.
      And the group owner and other members will also help you. Here's the link if ya wanna check it out.

      P.A., the group owner, says on the homepage that she sends an email you need to reply to b4 you're approved, so watch for it and BE SURE TO ANSWER HER.
      Pat