Re: RUEL Family - Quebec

  • CntryDncr_75
    Message 1 of 231 , Jul 19, 1999
      Hi Robert...I have a whopping number of 4 names
      in my tree with the surname Ruel. Unfortunalety, I
      don't have much for dates on them. Here
      Marie Ann Bernier*<br> Ignace RUEL III m. Marie Josette
      a few names and dates on Bernier line. Marie Ann's
      mother's parents were married in 1718 in St Pierre, Ile
      D'Orleans, Quebec.<br><br>*** Pierre Caron III is my great
      great great grandfather<br><br>Wish I could be more
    • Rick Read
      Message 231 of 231 , Aug 12, 2003
        --- In quebeccanadafamresearch@yahoogroups.com, cduff67_2000 wrote:
        > I'm look for the armstrong family i have so much infromation but
        some of it im stuck on, anyone with infromation to share or swap
        please contact me

        My great grandfather was Charles Martin Armstrong, born in Quebec
        (City?) on February 01, 1862. He married Mary Ann Wilson, probably
        in Quebec City, date unknown to me. They had three children:
        Charles Erroll Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on January 26, 1891;
        Wilson William Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on April 02, 1895;
        and Margaret Hazel Armstrong, born in Toronto on July 14, 1896. If
        any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to hear from you. Rick