Trudeau/Noiseux Family

  • charlenedevisser
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006
      Please someone help me out. I do have some information but I would
      really like to find people who are related to me in some way or form.
      I have quite a bit of information on both families so if you would
      like a copy of my information feel free to send me an e-mail for same
      to devisser@.... Just let me know if you would like in GEDCOM
      format or Acrobat Reader.........I have it in both.

      Charlene DeVisser (nee Noiseux)
    • charlenedevisser