Burn Family

  • Linda Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      I am trying to locate Joyce Burn (or relatives) of Quebec. The address is not very readable but looks like the street was Chamedey Lanal.

      I have a copy of a letter that was sent to the McCurdy family in New Zealand in 1971 (she was 17 at the time). Joyce stated she is a descendant of Jack (father) Clifford (gfather) Alfred (ggfather).

      At that time, Joyce was interested in learning about the Burn family. I have been working on the Burn genealogy for almost 3 years and have alot of information but haven't found a Alfred or Clifford Burn. Would love to find out if she is part of the family that I couldn't find.

      If anyone can help me get in contact with her--it would be greatly appreciated.