O'Neill Ryan Family from 1920 to present

  • JoAnn ONeill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      I am trying to find a family of Ryan's from Montreal. The first
      generation in Montreal was James O'Neill and Mary Mulholland who came
      from Derry, Northern Ireland. Mary and James married in Ireland. They
      had one daughter named Mary Elizabeth O'Neill (aka Lilly). She
      married Patrick Joseph Ryan. They had three sons, Thomas, Michael and
      Gerald. They also had a daughter named Theresa as well. If anyone has
      any information about this family. I would appreciate it. I know that
      the parents, Lilly and Patrick Ryan are both deceased. Please email
      me at joneill119@...