BONNER FAMILY

  • Sue Rosenhauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Hi, I'm trying to figure out when my Daniel Bonner landed in Quebec,
      it is said he had a brother Hugh but no other sibling found.He
      married Jane McClintock in 1827 in Rigurd QC. had a family of 5, not
      sure what happened to Jane, don't know if she died or what but by
      1841 he married Margaret McKenzie, they were living in St Jeromie at
      least thats what the heading was on the film I searched for the
      Chatham Twp. Dalesville Church. he had another 5 children, Chaterine,
      Jeannie, William, Hugh, Arthur, children of his 1st marriage was
      Henry, William, Charles, Samuel, another one I can't remember right
      now. Daniel died in 1881 in Dalesville or St. Jeromie, buried in
      Dalesville. Margaret and her grown children moved to Fife Lake, grand
      Travers county MI. most of the 2nd family lived around the same area,
      I know Charles and Samuel and Charles moved to Hartford CT. Some of
      the Bonners were in Iowa. Would love to find a trail that Daniel left.

      Sue