Update on Moreau/Lefebvre

  • robjkrick
    Message 1 of 231 , Feb 11 4:58 PM
      My gr-grandfather Thomas MOREAU, born on Jan 1
      1865 in Michigan, died on Dec 12 1927, in Brooks, Red
      Lake County, Minnesota Thomas married Roseann LEFEBVRE
      in November 1895 in Saint Anthony's Church,
      Terrebonne, Minnesota. Thomas father's name was Louis MOREAU,
      no date or where he was born at this time. Also same
      as no name for Thomas MOREAU mother/Louis MOREAU
      wife name, her date and where she was born.
      1941. Roseann was one of thirteen children. Also just
      found out that Roseann MOREAU has remarried after her
      husband Thomas MOREAU passed away in 1927. Her re-married
      name is Roseann GUERARD, from her death certificate
      from MNHS web site, awaiting for the copy of the DC.
      DC # 1941-MN-012785. Also seeking out who Roseann
      and remarried, date and other information.
      children: <br><br>Joseph MOREAU, born on March 1897, in
      Minnesota, Joseph married Ida Champagne Jan 06, 1920,
      probably in Brooks, Red Lake County, MN died Oct 1 1984,
      in Red Lake County, Minnesota<br><br>Rock MOREAU or
      could be "Henrick or Ben" , born on March 1899, Red
      Lake County, Minnesota, died 1961. might of even been
      a twin, seeking more information. <br><br>Daniel
      MOREAU, in Minnesota, died Oct 1942 maybe in Vancouver,
      Canada as a steeple jack, was never married.
      1904, passed away, 28 July 1987, in Saint Cloud,
      Stearns County, MN. Marie married Frederick William
      PELZER June 06, 1921 in Saint Joseph's Catholic Church
      in Brooks, Red Lake County, Minnesota.
      7 1971. <br><br>Eva MOREAU, Born in 1901, Red Lake
      County, died on Jan 15, 1907 in Red Lake County,
      Minnesota <br><br>Emma MOREAU, born March 11 1916,
      Minnesota, married John Johnston April 18, 1933 in Red Lake
      County, Minnesota. She is still living in Montana.
      County, Minnesota .Died on 29 May 1911, in Poplar River,
      Red Lake County, Minnesota<br><br>Albert MOREAU, born
      on Sept 08, 1913; in Poplar River, Red Lake County,
      Minnesota. died on Sept 14, 1913 in Red Lake County,
      Minnesota<br>**Marie J MOREAU married Frederick William Pelzer on 6
      June 1921 in Brooks, Red Lake County, MN, USA. They
      lived in Brooks for a while, then moved to Kimball,
      Stearns County, MN then to Swanville, Morrison County
      then to Fort Ripley, Crow Wing County, MN USA, till
      her death in 1987 where she died in the Saint Cloud
      hospital, Saint Cloud, Stearns County, MN <br><br>I am
      Robert J Krick, grandson to Marie J. A. Pelzer MOREAU,
      my mother name was Bernadine M Krick PELZER. I have
      been researching the Moreau-Lefebvre line. So any
      information is very much appreciated. Thanks so much in
      advance.
    • Rick Read
      Message 231 of 231 , Aug 12, 2003
        --- In quebeccanadafamresearch@yahoogroups.com, cduff67_2000 wrote:
        > I'm look for the armstrong family i have so much infromation but
        some of it im stuck on, anyone with infromation to share or swap
        please contact me

        My great grandfather was Charles Martin Armstrong, born in Quebec
        (City?) on February 01, 1862. He married Mary Ann Wilson, probably
        in Quebec City, date unknown to me. They had three children:
        Charles Erroll Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on January 26, 1891;
        Wilson William Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on April 02, 1895;
        and Margaret Hazel Armstrong, born in Toronto on July 14, 1896. If
        any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to hear from you. Rick