John & Mary Allen of Rawdon Quebec 1822

  • kerrnan34
    Message 1 of 231 , Nov 13, 2001
      John and Mary Allen were born in Scotland. They
      had 2 boys, James and John. They came to Rawdon
      Quebec in 1822 and had several more children, including
      my ggrandfather William in 1826. All information on
      this family is appreciated. Shirley Allen Kerr
    • Rick Read
      Message 231 of 231 , Aug 12, 2003
        --- In quebeccanadafamresearch@yahoogroups.com, cduff67_2000 wrote:
        > I'm look for the armstrong family i have so much infromation but
        some of it im stuck on, anyone with infromation to share or swap
        please contact me

        My great grandfather was Charles Martin Armstrong, born in Quebec
        (City?) on February 01, 1862. He married Mary Ann Wilson, probably
        in Quebec City, date unknown to me. They had three children:
        Charles Erroll Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on January 26, 1891;
        Wilson William Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on April 02, 1895;
        and Margaret Hazel Armstrong, born in Toronto on July 14, 1896. If
        any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to hear from you. Rick