Town Names in Canada

  • mamacass64
    Message 1 of 231 , May 7 12:51 PM
      I just received a copy of my grandmother's birth
      certificate from Cook County, Illinois. She was born in 1884.
      It lists the two towns where her parents were from,
      both in Canada, and for the life of me I can't read
      them, but then again, I am not familiar with towns in
      Canada! Is there someone that I could send a scanned copy
      to in order for them to ascertain if they can make
      them out? I appreciate this very much,<br>Cheryl
      Cass<br>rnccass@...
    • Rick Read
      Message 231 of 231 , Aug 12, 2003
        --- In quebeccanadafamresearch@yahoogroups.com, cduff67_2000 wrote:
        > I'm look for the armstrong family i have so much infromation but
        some of it im stuck on, anyone with infromation to share or swap
        please contact me

        My great grandfather was Charles Martin Armstrong, born in Quebec
        (City?) on February 01, 1862. He married Mary Ann Wilson, probably
        in Quebec City, date unknown to me. They had three children:
        Charles Erroll Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on January 26, 1891;
        Wilson William Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on April 02, 1895;
        and Margaret Hazel Armstrong, born in Toronto on July 14, 1896. If
        any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to hear from you. Rick