Lancto/Lanctot

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 231 , Mar 9, 2001
      Hello everyone. I am still research my Lancto
      family. I have received some updated info last month and
      also made a discovery. My great grandfather, Alfred
      Lancto married to Clara Freeman (or Lafreniere) had son
      named Lawrence W. However there are no other
      information that I have so far that has him down.. Does
      anyone know of him and etc.<br><br>Also, I also went
      through and carefully reviewed my information and decided
      to list all the other surnames that are related to
      me. Some of these are by marriage and other are
      distance cousins and grandparents.. If anyone recognizes a
      name and think that there is a connection please email
      me at Lfelixthekat@....<br><br>Thank
      Delia - Esaie's second wife..(dont know who was the
      * Freeman, John and Louise (Daniels) - Clara
      Freeman's parents<br> * Cooper, Myrtle<br> * Cooper, Walter
      and Anna (Jones) - Myrtle's parents<br> * Wellspeak,
      Beatrice and Woodrow, Esther (Myrtle's sisters)<br> *
      Scheweitzer, Margaret (Lombardi -1st marriage?)<br> *
      DeAngeles, Joseph<br> * Cooney, Jeanette<br> * King,
      Lajorie, Lillian<br> * Gosselin
    • Rick Read
      Message 231 of 231 , Aug 12, 2003
        --- In quebeccanadafamresearch@yahoogroups.com, cduff67_2000 wrote:
        > I'm look for the armstrong family i have so much infromation but
        some of it im stuck on, anyone with infromation to share or swap
        please contact me

        My great grandfather was Charles Martin Armstrong, born in Quebec
        (City?) on February 01, 1862. He married Mary Ann Wilson, probably
        in Quebec City, date unknown to me. They had three children:
        Charles Erroll Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on January 26, 1891;
        Wilson William Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on April 02, 1895;
        and Margaret Hazel Armstrong, born in Toronto on July 14, 1896. If
        any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to hear from you. Rick