Re: St.Jean dit Laperche

  • grey_jay
    Message 1 of 231 , Jul 3, 2000
      Greetings from Calgary!<br>This may be a silly
      question, but can a St. Jean also be a St. John? I have
      several St. John people in my database but no St. Jean.
      Most of them came from Yakima, Washington, or San
      Diego and one married a Boisselle from Minnesota. Ring
      any bells?<br>-Leona-
    • Rick Read
      Message 231 of 231 , Aug 12, 2003
        --- In quebeccanadafamresearch@yahoogroups.com, cduff67_2000 wrote:
        > I'm look for the armstrong family i have so much infromation but
        some of it im stuck on, anyone with infromation to share or swap
        please contact me

        My great grandfather was Charles Martin Armstrong, born in Quebec
        (City?) on February 01, 1862. He married Mary Ann Wilson, probably
        in Quebec City, date unknown to me. They had three children:
        Charles Erroll Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on January 26, 1891;
        Wilson William Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on April 02, 1895;
        and Margaret Hazel Armstrong, born in Toronto on July 14, 1896. If
        any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to hear from you. Rick