Researching the Hope Family from Ireland

  • Caatherine
    Message 1 of 231 , Mar 2 5:54 PM
      I am trying to trace my Great Aunts Catherine and
      Jane Hope who came into Quebec on the Ship: SARDINIAN
      on May 31 1882, aged 13yrs and 9 yrs old<br>I'm
      hoping to fine out if they were adopted and by whom.Or
      any other information that would help me trace any
      descendants.
    • Rick Read
      Message 231 of 231 , Aug 12, 2003
        --- In quebeccanadafamresearch@yahoogroups.com, cduff67_2000 wrote:
        > I'm look for the armstrong family i have so much infromation but
        some of it im stuck on, anyone with infromation to share or swap
        please contact me

        My great grandfather was Charles Martin Armstrong, born in Quebec
        (City?) on February 01, 1862. He married Mary Ann Wilson, probably
        in Quebec City, date unknown to me. They had three children:
        Charles Erroll Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on January 26, 1891;
        Wilson William Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on April 02, 1895;
        and Margaret Hazel Armstrong, born in Toronto on July 14, 1896. If
        any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to hear from you. Rick