HUNTER family, Co.Huntingdon, PQ

  • footligh
    Message 1 of 231 , Feb 3, 2000
      I am 2g/g-son of John and Helen(Schaw)Hunter who
      emigrated from South Leith, MLN, SCT, c1819 to Montreal.
      John Hunter was later founder settler of Huntingdon
      Village - see Sellar history of Huntingdon and
      Chateauguay; G/g-son of George and Isabella (COCKBURN)Hunter
      of Huntingdon, PQ;G/son of David and Caroline
      Elizabeth (Boyle) Hunter of Raymond Terrace, NSW,
      Australia. Can anyone help with information re ship on which
      John and Helen (Schaw) Hunter arrived or with other
      information pre-1900 re this family? Daryl (Hunter)
      Lightfoot.
    • Rick Read
      Message 231 of 231 , Aug 12 7:13 PM
        --- In quebeccanadafamresearch@yahoogroups.com, cduff67_2000 wrote:
        > I'm look for the armstrong family i have so much infromation but
        some of it im stuck on, anyone with infromation to share or swap
        please contact me

        My great grandfather was Charles Martin Armstrong, born in Quebec
        (City?) on February 01, 1862. He married Mary Ann Wilson, probably
        in Quebec City, date unknown to me. They had three children:
        Charles Erroll Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on January 26, 1891;
        Wilson William Armstrong, born in Quebec (City?) on April 02, 1895;
        and Margaret Hazel Armstrong, born in Toronto on July 14, 1896. If
        any of this sounds familiar, I'd love to hear from you. Rick