570Labone, Labonne families

  • Adrian Labone
    Feb 3, 2008
      Hi,
      my name is Adrian labone and I live near Byron Bay in Australia.

      I am doing a study on the Labone surname. I am also taking in other variants. So far I have just my family which comprises 99 since 1830. I am trying to find Nicholas Antonio Labones ancestors by looking sideqays.

      I notice that a lot of Labones who went to the US in the 1800's were from French Canada as they called it then.

      I was hoping you could help me with directions on getting Birth, Marriage and Death certificates for these and any in Canada generally. Have any of you come across the name in your own family history?

      Thanks for your help.
      Adrian Labone