372good genealogy site to check!

  • stargazer21659
    Mar 10, 2007
      Hey all ~ this site loox pathetic. If there are any serious
      researchers left here, here is a great site in PA I belong to. There
      are members from all over...SC, NC, VA, WV, MO, IN, IL, NY...and
      several more states and Canada.

      No spam allowed or you get booted. If you decide to join, I think the
      group owner still sends a follow up e-mail, so be sure to watch for it
      and just make sure you answer it. There's over 400 FREE linx to help
      in your research, too!
      P.A. and several members also help you knock down your walls. This is
      the best site I ever joined.