245Houle or Houde

  • felix_kat
    Jul 22, 2003
      Esther Houle or Houde married Hubert Lanctot (Lancto)
      sometime in 1838 somewhere in Canada. They are my ggggrandparents.
      Esther
      was born between 1817-1822 and died in July, 1872 in Malone, NY..
      (Hubert went on to marry to more times in Malone, NY) however I am
      not
      concerned with that..
      I need some help in confirming if Esther's name is Houle or Houde and
      have
      better dates. They had three sons:
      Alexander, Gilbert and Francois-Esaie (who is my gggrandfather) is
      there
      anyone that can help... seem to be hitting a brick wall and my head
      is starting to
      hurt...
      please..