244A quick note

  • cntrydncr_75
    Jun 10, 2003
      I'm not sending this special notice today, so not everyone will get
      it, but it will post on the message board.

      I just wanted to make sure everyone is doing alright. I haven't much
      time this summer either to tend to my genealogy clubs. There hasn't
      been a posting since January. I figured that everyone was busy for
      one reason or another.

      Just wanted to check in. Hope you are having a good summer and
      continue your research! I'm not doing a lot right now, but hoping to
      get back into it in a couple of months when I can slow down.

      Good Luck!

      Lynn
      CntryDncr_75@...
      moderator