basket purchase fund

  • lmb_rgr
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2011
      I moved to Brisbane in June from Kanasas City USA, have yet to play a round of disc, but will contribute to the basket fund.
    • natedlee@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2011
        Hopefully see you out there soon! Are u looking to buy a practice basket?

        Nate
        Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

        From: "lmb_rgr" <lmb_rgr@...>
        Sender: quda-discgolf@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:17:11 -0000
        To: <quda-discgolf@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: quda-discgolf@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [quda-discgolf] basket purchase fund

      • carmen.crain@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2011
          Cool. Come to yeronga fehlberg park in hyde road Sat morning at 845am if u like. All welcome!
          Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

          From: "lmb_rgr" <lmb_rgr@...>
          Sender: quda-discgolf@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:17:11 -0000