Sea Shell

  • Charles/Marjolein Lips
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Dear Group,

      I am almost starting to get a handle on those mysterious new Iteration and Colour
      Formulas, I think. It's like having to learn Quat all over again.
      A new image, 'Sea Shell'. INI included, it's a fast calculation in this case, very small Z
      value. (Interesting to play around with small Z values, I've only discovered that
      recently: it creates the etching-like effect in this image).
      How is everyone doing?

      PS I still crave adulation, but will take "nice".

      Aroha,

      Charles
    • Larry Berlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
        Hi Charles,

        It's good to see you've been busy making images. I haven't had much time
        to play on the computer recently. I haven't even been home to check
        email regularly! Oh well, I'm staying happy...

        I downloaded your other images, but haven't had the chance to look at
        them yet. I'm not sure what's wrong with the Yahoo system, but when I
        link to your images, they come through as unknown entities that have to
        be downloaded before I can look at them. I'm sure it has to do with some
        detail in how the website is written. It's one of many details I don't
        like about Yahoo's system... I will look at your images and comment on
        them within a day or two. Thanks!

        --
        Sincerely,
        Larry Berlin