Re: [quarkers] Re: Quarkers in Magazines

  • billeichelberger@fuse.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
      ---- chanstevens@... wrote:
      > To give you an idea of what we're looking at, at the contestants briefing Sunday night, Tom Lyons and Randy Boadway said they will not allow spectator parking anywhere near the normal parking area,

      What if you drive a Kia?
    • chanstevens@fuse.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
        Then you are the default "spot" for Wednesday's Open Spot Landing.

        ---- billeichelberger@... wrote:

        =============
        ---- chanstevens@... wrote:
        > To give you an idea of what we're looking at, at the contestants briefing Sunday night, Tom Lyons and Randy Boadway said they will not allow spectator parking anywhere near the normal parking area,

        What if you drive a Kia?
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
          I always give credit where credit is due, Fireman...

          --- In quarkers@yahoogroups.com, <billeichelberger@...> wrote:

          > High praise, indeed. (Coming as it does from Mr. Pasture Pizza
          himself.)

        • Mark
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
            Ah - so that's the latest carnage recipe? Should make for some very
            nicely folded rockets! Take lotsa pictures!

            --- In quarkers@yahoogroups.com, <chanstevens@...> wrote:

            > OK, I'll admit the "exhibition" BMQF "trash can" flight at NSL was
            pretty spectacular in that arena, you've got to remember this is
            frickin' NARAM, and to win you need to really be on top of your game.
            We have G superroc for crying out loud. I don't have anything that
            could possibly be as spectacular a failure as what's going to be
            raining down Thursday.

            > To give you an idea of what we're looking at, at the contestants
            briefing Sunday night, Tom Lyons and Randy Boadway said they will not
            allow spectator parking anywhere near the normal parking area, and
            they strngly encouraged us flyers to unload at the contest range then
            park our cars down the hill roughly 0.3 miles away from the contest
            range. Minimum length=about 90 inches, max about 180, and flying on a
            G motor. Pure misery.

          • billeichelberger@fuse.net
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 1, 2007
              I believe the correct title is "Fire Marshall".

              ---- Mark <loopy_markvan@...> wrote:
              > I always give credit where credit is due, Fireman...
              >
              > --- In quarkers@yahoogroups.com, <billeichelberger@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > High praise, indeed. (Coming as it does from Mr. Pasture Pizza
              > himself.)

            • Mark
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 2, 2007
                Oh, that's right - Fire Marshall Bill...forgot about that!