My time at QRC

  • dalewalters@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2012
      Hello
      I attended QRC from 1969 - 1975 and left to go to University in the UK. I had a fantastic time at QRC, but I've never been back. As I get older (now 55), I often think of my time at QRC and wonder what happened to all the guys I was at school with. Does anyone remember me? I'd love to hear from you

      Dale Walters
    • eawilli_tt611
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 5:16 AM
        Dale,
        Of course I remember you. I'm linked to a number of guys from our year group personally, here, and on Facebook. we have lost a few guys along the way but most are still around and about.

        Send me your contact information at e.eawillitt611@... or on Facebook and I'll hook you up.
        Regards,
        Eric A. Williams