To my YAHOO connections...from a proud father..

  • Bill Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      Gentlemen,

      I know that some of you would be aware of this through my other lists and sources... the 79 to 84 list and my FB...but I thought I'd let everyone of the QRC circle, I am in contact with know ...

      <Gentlemen ,

      I am most proud to share (for those not on Facebook) that Peter Carter, former Head Boy of the College and Open Schol Winner ('06) has just received  the results of his professional law exams done in Britain. He has passed and will be called to the British bar (in absentia) in late July. Peter did his law degree at Warwick University and his professional training at College of Law. He was also a student member of the Inner Temple.

      This makes him eligible to do a six-month course at Hugh Wooding which will allow him to be called to the Trinidad Bar subsequently.

      I will say little more before my overwhelming sense of pride becomes too obvious.

      We give thanks to the Almighty for His gracious favour ....

      Citius, altius, fortius....

      BILL >