A well-deserved honour..

  • Bill Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2011
      Gentlemen of the Q,

      I have been a few moments ago been reliably informed that our well-beloved former art teacher Donald Hinkson (aka "Jackie") will be awarded an Honorary Doctorate at this year's UWI St. Augustine graduation ceremony (late October usually).. Anyone who is aware of the range and quality of his work which extends from water-colours, crayon, charcoal and other paint media (some in huge works)  to sculpture, will totally agree..

      I am very proud to have been a colleague for many years and he has honoured me with his friendship.

      Congratulations Dr. Donald Hinkson!

      Bill Carter