Fw: Fwd: Bill supporting Dr Carter in her job (:-) ;-) :-))

  • Bill Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 325 KB
    Any further questions/queries, do send me a mesage... thanks..

    BILL

    From: William Carter <william.reginabjc@...>
    Date: Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:18 AM
    Subject: Bill supporting Dr Carter in her job (:-) ;-) :-))
    To: qrcreuniongroup79to84@...

    Well she sat through ten years of QRC 'functions' smiling sweetly (she does it well!) and handing out prizes at Achievement Day... so what's a little request for participation in an interesting project? (for people with the interest and technical skill to do it....demands making a video of yourself and uploading it to YOUTUBE..if people are keen and don't know how to I will provide a 'fool-proof' algorithm!!! hahahaha (even though at this point I've never uploaded anything to YOUTUBE myself!!!)

    So feel free to read the document and pariticipate please...

    BILL (being sponsored to UWI fete..so while there isn't a strict 'quid pro quo' ... :-) ;-) ..who knows? If lots of responses come in that can be identified as my doing, the mind boggles on what 'fringe benefits' I can reap??? [ an extra helping of her justly famous 'pelau'???] ROFL

    --
    My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.