Passing of Dennis Pantin of UWI..

  • Bill Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010
      Gentlemen of the Q,

      I regret to share the news of the passing of one of Trinidad's best known economists and teacher of economics.I have seen the official announcement from the UWI Marketing and Communication Department.

      I don't know enough about the field to offer a quality appraisal of his work but I certainly know his contribution has been significant in terms of number of students taught and commitment and contribution through various committees to the national agenda...

      Eternam requiem dona ei Domine et lux perpetua luceat ei.

      BILL