If anyone is in New York next week...from BILL Carter...

  • Bill Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2010
    Hi ALL,

    Just letting you know that the UWI Arts Chorale and UWI Steel Ensemble are doing a short tour of New York next week... Two public concerts are involved at the moment... (see flyer attached)...

    I have been having a good relaxing time singing with them. Won't have much spare time to see/visit/lime with anyone in New York on this occasion but I plan to be back in mid to late June on the way back from a graduation in Canada.

    So for those based in New York or with friends there, please pass the word around...

    Cheers -  if you choose to communicate by e-mail with me use   <william.reginabjc@...> as I read this address relatively infrequently..though it is still valid(obviously!!)

    BILL