QRC old boys who wrote CXC in 92 or may have remained and did A's in 94?

  • josephojar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2008
      I am trying to reunite with old friends from good old QRC.
      My name is Joseph Ojar and attended from 1987 to 1992 then left for
      polytech in st. James to do A levels from 92-94. Did UWI from 95-99.
      Names that come to mind, Stokely Somarsingh, Blackman, George, Best,
      Sheraz Ali, Jeremy Rojas, Simon, Norris Clements...I remember faces
      most of all, student names can hardly come to memory. Doggie was
      principal at the time, can't remember the VP but he had a smooooth
      accent. Most teachers I remember are: Best(spanish form1), Hinckson
      (french form1), Seetahal (Bio form 4-5), Ramjohn (science), Sammy
      (spanish form 2-3), Persad (math),Piggy-pharoah (Hist form 4-5), 2
      Mrs Ali's (history and TD), Mr White,and many more whose names flee
      from me but I remember the faces... I wish there were a classbook for
      all the years, since I would like to know where everyone's at in
      their life. I live in Indiana since 2002. No regrets, but do miss the
      Trini food and weather (don't appreciate the -30 degree C wind chills)
      from time to time. Its been a while over 20yrs since I started in
      87...alot has happened since then...

      email address:
      joseph_ojar@...;josephojar@...;josephojar@...
      peace man.
      Joseph Ojar
      Indiana USA
    • alan brizan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
        hi just saw your post.
        i remember you
        keep me posted.
        i lime with dave cropper these days also from our year
        saw keston lall who migrated in form 4 but was in our year too

        please keep me posted
        alan
      • josephojar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
          --- In qrc@yahoogroups.com, alan brizan <alanbrizan@...> wrote:

          > hi just saw your post.
          > i remember you
          > keep me posted.
          > i lime with dave cropper these days also from our year
          > saw keston lall who migrated in form 4 but was in our year too
          >
          > please keep me posted
          > alan

          What's up Alan....I remember u well. Good to know u alive. hope alls
          well with you. I remember copper...keston sound familiar but i need to
          see a photo to place the name...how's tings going for you?
        • alanbrizan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2009
            Im jus cool....if you are on facebook, you can find me there and
            other QRC fellas..Search for Alan Brizan