Hello, hello

  • catous6
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
      Aloha one and all,
      This is Clarence Toussaint, I attended QRC from
      1983-89 (5th Form re-tread). TTCF member 83-91. Currently living in
      Hawaii since '03. Trying to find anyone from that era. I still
      remember Mssrs. White (I tell my kids about him all the time),
      Piggot, Douglas, Carter (before he had kids), Best, Jordan, Andrews,
      Samuel, Hinkson plus the lovely ladies who's names escape me now. It
      was a fun 6 year ride. So anyone from that era hit me up.

      v/r
      Clarence Toussaint
      Honolulu, HI
      808-638-4340
    • William Carter
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
        My dear Clarence,

        I had heard of your whereabouts from Gerard Manzano with whom I keep in constant contact...do you know he has expanded his family recently?

        I have just retired from QRC..worn out not from you students or even the teachers but the stupid system. I decided I had made the time for a 'full pension' and should leave while I still have my health and sanity! (One of my colleagues had a stroke and a number of us have retired as soon as I can.)...I have never been to Hawaii so while ur still there I should visit...actually since you live on  a military base that would probably not work!! A number of trinis I know including my mother-in-law have visited Hawaii for holidays and I have a good friend on the West coast to break that long voyage.

        Have a look at www.picasaweb.google.com/william.reginabjc  to get an idea of what I have been up to recently..

        Join PICASA web albums so I can see what you look like and what your no doubt large family looks like..

        Great to hear from you..right now I am in New York (Atlantic Avenue area in Brooklyn)..

        Stay in touch..

        BILL

        --
        When life hands you a lemon, break out the tequila and the salt!
      • Nikolai Legerton
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
          Mr. Toussaint:

          Nice to get in touch with you again.  You disappeared.  Still in touch with big Toussaint on Facebook..and see him in trini occasionally whenever I'm home.  Are you on Facebook too?  Look me up and add me.  Same applies to any other Royalian here.  Feel free to give me a call anytime.

          me
          917-547-4712

          To: qrc@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
            Yes I remember you. I was there 83-90 along with names like Amery Browne
            (currently making papers every day - big up!), Lem Nelson, A. Brand, Sean
            Lee, Hayden mitchell, Deinde Duke, Chenier Belgrave etc.. Like you the
            memory of the names fades... A pity we didn't do yearbooks.

            NB.

            PS: I'm on face book - nbee@...
            > This is Clarence Toussaint, I attended QRC from
            > 1983-89 (5th Form re-tread). TTCF member 83-91. Currently living in
            > Hawaii since '03. Trying to find anyone from that era. I still
            > remember Mssrs. White (I tell my kids about him all the time),
            > Piggot, Douglas, Carter (before he had kids), Best, Jordan, Andrews,
            > Samuel, Hinkson plus the lovely ladies who's names escape me now. It
            > was a fun 6 year ride. So anyone from that era hit me up.
            >
            > v/r
            > Clarence Toussaint
            > Honolulu, HI
            > 808-638-4340

          • stephen
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 26, 2008
              Hey Clarence Toussaint,
              I too attended QRC at that time. Name is Stephen Toppin. I currently
              live in Baltimore, MD USA. Been there about 10 years now. have not
              kept in touch with anyone from QRC. Heading back home for the first
              time this Christmas 2008. I am hoping to connect again with a couple
              guys from my era. Are you in contact with anyone back there.

              Good to see you still there Nigel baptiste. I remember you guys a
              whole lot easier than I remember my college classmates here in the
              US.