Some assistance if possible..request from WJC on behalf of an Old Boy...

  • Bill Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      Dear network of Old Boys,

      One of your younger members is feeling a lot of distress at the moment and I promised I'd see if the 'network' could provide assistance. He is someone who, in his time at the College contributed greatly in a positive way in the sporting area..athletics and football. He has a first degree in the area of Information Technology and has been working in that sphere for the last two/three years or so. Unfortunately his last job was with a firm in Real Estate and with the downturn in that area, he has been laid off. He lives in the DC/Maryland area currently.

      I asked two members of your group individually who I thought might be able to help and they have done what they could but couldn't provide leads which up to this point have led to re-employment.

      I asked his permission to put it out to the wider group. But to avoid embarassment/complications I am not sharing his contact info publicly with everyone.

      If there is anyone who feels that they have a real chance of being able to provide a lead which will end with a new job, please contact me... use this address or preferably 'william.reginabjc@...' and give me your e-mail and/or telephone contact so that I can put him into touch with you..

      Thanks a lot in advance,,, I assure you it's a very worthy case and as time passes, the situation gets a bit more desperate..he is facing his first month-end without his rent money secured.

      BILL

      http://mail.yahoo.com