RE: [Qrc79to84] HONOR AND JUSTICE

  • Nikolai Legerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      I'm with you Trevon.  We need to respond with concrete steps.  I'm sure that there are a few accounts that have been created by various alumni groups for fund-raising that we may utilize.  Initially, we need to liaise with "l'ancien directeur" and with "el nuevo director" (M. Carter & Best are probably cringing right now!) as they are in the best position to inform us of the best manner in which the funds should be allocated.  In the meanwhile, lets establish our fund-raising methods.  We should aim for a disbursement of the funds early in the upcoming academic year.  Lets work on creating this positive out of Cax' s senseless murder.

      me

      Nikolai A. Legerton
      917-547-4712

      From: lionheart622@...
      To: qrc@yahoogroups.com; qrcreuniongroup79to84@...; daniandouglas@...; blackchinee@...; gotrinigo@...; sheldon_noel@...
      Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:57:28 -0500
      Subject: [Qrc79to84] HONOR AND JUSTICE

      Greetings brothers,

      HONOR:

            Ah boy “he gone for real” but like one say never to be forgotten. I spent my last few days dropping some more tears and really reflecting on de magnitude of the lost that we all have just suffered. The tribute show on Saturday went well. And thanks to all those that linked me up. But de healing has started and ah commend all of yu for doing yuh lil part to honor our brother.

                 I am in the process of designing a t-shirt in his honor.  But I need a quality picture. So if any of yu have a quality picture yuh could send me. Please so I can get this rolling. If yu have to scan the picture from the program make sure the resolution is set to 300 dpi. As mentioned before I am working on a setting up a scholarship fund that will be named the RICARDO CARMONA MEMORIAL FUND. The collected proceeds will be used for his family and of course the Q which he loved so much……………….The entire outline will be forwarded shortly with guidelines and a plan of action. Thanks for allowing me to do my part.

      JUSTICE:

        So “CAX” gone, my brother innocently slaughtered in cold blood…….. and for what? We belong to one the most powerful alumni core I would say in the world. WHAT ARE WE OR CAN WE DO TO ENSURE THAT JUSTICE IS SERVED. Not only for Ricardo himself but for his family and to a certain extent those of us who wish to extract vigilante justice………………..How can we as a collective body reap justice through actions and efforts. Now I am realistic, because I know that I live in the US like many others on the list therefore our contribution would be more of an indirect nature.  Letters, petitions whatever we can do to shake the powers that be into positive action!!!! And I also know that Cax’s  passing  by no means outweighs that of any other innocent royalian or otherwise citizen cut down in this manner. But is full time now de talk stop and the ACTION STARTS!

                UNFORTUNATELY WE SPEND SO MUCH TIME TALKING THAT SOMETIMES THE IMPORTANT THINGS GET LOST IN A PILE OF VERBAL FEACES THAT BECOMES NOTHING MORE THAN MEANINGLESS BABBLE.

      So I ask again: WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? AND THOSE OF US THAT ARE DISTANT WHAT CAN WE DO?

      I hope this email does not offend or upset anybody in any way. But rather I hope it moves us all to really come together for a common goal. JUSTICE! Not just for CAX but for the future………..

      PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL!

      TREVON AKA LIONHEART AKA JAHFIRE
      214-563-1436
      Check out the House of Fyah at www.houseofjah.com
      Jah bless

      Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more….then map the best route! Find it!