Bill recommends...

  • Bill Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      What's below comes from Roger Bonair-Agard.. past QRC student and recently published author. Roger is very worth listening to..

      BILL

      Roger writes:

      for my Baltimore/DC folks - that means you Patrice!! and Rebecca Lightle!!
      deborah i swear i'll change your e-mail to the right thing soon!!

      Sunday, December 3, 2006:

      DC Slam Poetry Series
      D.A.'s Regional Food and Drink
      810 7th St. NW