RE: [QRC Old Boys] Re: [Qrc79to84] FW: Reggae Meets Soca on the Water

  • Daniel Fuller
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2006

      Hi guys,

      I would love to see you guys again so you can count me in for sat. If it is on, you can call me to confirm on my mobile 689-3658.

      Daniel Fuller

      Have a wonderful day, Daniel!

      From: "roger bonair-agard" <rogerbonair@...>
      To: "Sheldon Warrick" <sewarrick@...>
      CC: "Mahabir, Ricky" <RMahabir@...>, ransolo5@..., tntjumpman@..., gcart246@..., "Willard McIntyre" <willimac33@...>, luda2_3@..., qrc_na_dc@yahoogroups.com, marcusfn15@..., jarofan@..., androsovic@..., qrc@yahoogroups.com, qrcreuniongroup79to84@...
      Subject: [QRC Old Boys] Re: [Qrc79to84] FW: Reggae Meets Soca on the Water
      Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:15:05 -0700

      thanks boy sheldon.  lemme know where fellas will be so i can head over saturday night after the show...

      On 5/31/06, Sheldon Warrick <sewarrick@...> wrote:
      Fellas,

      I went to see Agard in Boston on Sunday night in full flight. It is a must. If you haven't seen the man in action, make time to see him. If you have, go see him again.

      We are witnessing the Lara of poetry.

      Agard,

      Let me know the next time you are in town. We can knock some ball with the team in Mansfield on a Sunday.

      Later,

      Sheldon
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2006

        Cyril, i did not make the flight last night as there was no room. I will howeve,r be trying for today's flights which are better. I will be staying until Monday now so whatever de lime, I dey. Saturday evening from 6pm going to be good for me. I have some stuff to do for my aunt on Saturday morning. See you in a day or two.

        Willard

        From:  socaman8@...
        To:  "Mahabir, Ricky" <RMahabir@...>
        CC:  QRCMAN619@..., william.reginabjc@..., willimac33@..., qrc@yahoogroups.com, qrcreuniongroup79to84@..., qrc_na_dc@yahoogroups.com, marcusfn15@..., tntjumpman@..., luda2_3@..., gcart246@..., jarofan@..., androsovic@..., ransolo5@...
        Subject:  [QRC Old Boys] Re: RE: [Qrc79to84] FW: Reggae Meets Soca on the Water
        Date:  Wed, 31 May 2006 16:15:22 -0400

        Fellas, anytime on Saturday afternoon/evening is fine with me. I ent going anywhere and Bass knows how to get by me.

                Trinidad

                Royal college

                School education

                High school

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!
      • socaman8@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2006
          Ok. No probs. Just call us when you get in.
        • socaman8@optonline.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2006
            Daniel, we are having the lime in NY. Are you referring to that? I'm not familiar with the name, so please give me some background. Thanks.k