Catching up

  • Michael Koo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Wayne, Martin, Glen,
      Took me a while to check my e-mails.  Wow. Good to hear from everyone.  So yes I was Head Boy in 1982.  And I remember Byam, Rollock, Kiam Ali, James Brathwaite, Claverie, Ford, Clarke, Knights, Ghany, Rahman, Gooding, Noel, Chen, Robert Corbie, Ian De Freitas,  and Lennox Mulrain sounds familiar.  Lots of the names sound familiar but I agree it would be nice to see pictures to jog my memory.

      So I live just 40 minutes outside of Vancouver, BC, Canada, married and have a daughter who's 12.  I have been working as a Radiographer at a hospital for 15 years and in the middle of a career transition to becoming a therapist and finishing my Master's degree in Counselling Psychology.  Haven't been back to Trini since way back in 1984!  Probably wouldn't recognize the place.   Would like to come back for carnival sometime and show my family Trini.

      Anybody have contact info on James Brathwaite, (last I heard in 1988 he was in Washington, DC),  Rudy Balwant in Trini still, and Kiam Ali in Trini?  Thanks.

      Michael

    • Wayne Forde